Mandy has been a member at The Port since 2014. Since joining she had been an incredible part of our community. She has always come in and worked hard, consistently making it a priority, and doing it all with a smile on her face. Lately, it seems like she has found another gear. So strong on the barbell and so fast off the bike. So the coaches decided she needed a shout out and once again, she didn’t disappoint. Check out some of these answers.
1. How did to come to be a part of The Port? What’s the biggest thing that has changed since starting?
Pat gave me a 90-day membership for my birthday almost 5 years ago. Apparently, I was sitting on the couch too much. Now I feel better, eat better and am probably stronger than I was in college. There’s still a fair amount of couch sitting though.
2. What your favorite kind of music to listen to while you workout?
Anything with a beat – Sophie’s 5am gangster rap, country, Coach Tom’s classic rock – I can get down with most of it.
3. What is your favorite/least favorite CrossFit movement?
Favorite – give me a barbell or wall balls any day. I’m starting the petition here for more speed walking.
Least – Pull-ups. Push-ups. Cindy is my hell.
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
A new primary care? Something dental related? How to say something in Spanish? So much googling.
5. What is your favorite cheat food?
Baked goods. Candy. Cheese. I feel like I’m really nailing this answer.
Screenshot you most used emoji’s.