Jay Fugarazzo, licensed physical therapist, is now offering BodyWork here at The Port. Jay received his Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine at Merrimack College in 2007 and his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northeastern in 2013. Since then he’s been working at a local sports medicine and orthopedic practice.
Jay specializes in optimizing the healing and training process through therapeutic exercise and manual skills, including spinal mobilizations, adjustments and restoring balance to the body. His mission is to make people feel good and avoid injury while training at their peak potential.
The Port BodyWork sessions include:
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point release/acupressure
- HVT (high velocity thrust) – also known as spinal manipulation
Since Jay specializes in injuries, during the manual sessions he urges and will likely insist that any areas of pain be discussed and addressed.
Port BodyWork Sessions
1 Hour BodyWork Sessions – $100
- First session will spend 5 minutes discussing your current injuries and mobility goals
- 40 minutes of soft tissue massage therapy
- 15 minutes of individualized bodywork (cupping, scraping, trigger point release, or spinal manipulations)
- Weekday – 7am
- For any evening slots, please email Jay@theport.fit for availability
If none of those slots are good for you, please email Jay to explore other times that would work for you.
To book a session:
- Email Jay – Jay@theport.fit and let him know your preferred availability.
- Jay will setup and book a session for you.