Jay Fugarazzo, licensed physical therapist, is now offering BodyWork here at The Port. Jay received his Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine at Merrimack College in 2007 and his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northeastern in 2013. Since then he’s been working at a local sports medicine and orthopedic practice.
Jay specializes in optimizing the healing and training process through therapeutic exercise and manual skills, including spinal mobilizations, adjustments and restoring balance to the body. His mission is to make people feel good and avoid injury while training at their peak potential.
The Port BodyWork sessions include:
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point release/acupressure
- HVT (high velocity thrust) – also known as spinal manipulation
Since Jay specializes in injuries, during the manual sessions he urges and will likely insist that any areas of pain be discussed and addressed.
Port BodyWork Sessions
1 Hour BodyWork Sessions – $100
- First session will spend 5 minutes discussing your current injuries and mobility goals
- 40 minutes of soft tissue massage therapy
- 15 minutes of individualized bodywork (cupping, scraping, trigger point release, or spinal manipulations)
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs – 8pm
- Saturdays – 10:15am
If none of those slots are good for you, please email Jay to explore other times that would work for you.
To sign up and book a session:
- Purchase a bodywork session through Wodify with the button above. Note that there’s a link under where you enter your email address to login with your existing Wodify account & the start date in the session purchase is not your appointment slot, but just when your account is allowed to book an appointment.
- Then you will be able to book an appointment through the Wodify app. See here if you have questions for booking an appointment after purchasing a session.
To get in touch with questions about Port BodyWork services: Jay@theport.fit
If you have issues purchasing or booking a session email Sophie: email@example.com